Brianna Pippens is a Visual and Performing Artist based in Washington, DC. Artistically known as Banana Peppers, she creates illustrations, paintings, drawings, animations, and cut out work that focuses on race, nostalgia, beauty, and the nuances of Black identity and experiences especially that of Black women.
She is a self-taught visual artist that began sharing her visual artwork in 2010. As a trained singer and dancer, Brianna has been able to tap into those modes of expression to influence her art style and dedication to honing her craft.
This cozy throw pillows feature high-quality fabric and prints that will upgrade your space. Zippered cover care instructions: machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only, hang to dry. Do not bleach. Sewn pillow care instructions: spot clean only.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland