I’ve always been creative but I started to really focus on art and digital illustration during the second half of 2020 as a way to process and cope with all of the racial injustice, bold racism and general gloom of COVID America. I felt like I was so bombarded with negativity I needed a way to get it out but also a way to remind myself of what is good. I draw a lot of inspiration from images or Black love and family. Parents and their children, romantic partners and people just loving and accepting their own bodies.
This cozy throw pillows feature high-quality fabric and prints that will upgrade your space. Zippered cover care instructions: machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only, hang to dry. Do not bleach. Sewn pillow care instructions: spot clean only.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland