I am an illustrator and photographer from Haiti. I am currently based in Orlando, Florida. I draw inspiration from nature, colors, joy, serenity and black people. I grew up loving art, fashion, and all things colorful and I think those things heavily influence my drawings. I love people, nature, flowers, colors, joy, love and style and these things always seem to be a common theme in all my art. Art is therapy for me and I put so much love into every piece hoping my art brings inspiration or joy to people.
This cozy throw pillows feature high-quality fabric and prints that will upgrade your space. Zippered cover care instructions: machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only, hang to dry. Do not bleach. Sewn pillow care instructions: spot clean only.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland