Domonique Brown (DomoInk) is a Los Angeles-based artist who recently graduated with her MBA in Marketing. She decided to use her education to market her artwork to a broader audience last year pushing her artwork through social media and has had her artwork featured in multiple news outlets such as Forbes and Buzzfeed. Her art is a celebration of diversity. Domonique's portraits have the purpose of featuring women and men of color who might not otherwise be portrayed, in the hopes others can see representation of their culture and identity and feel empowered. She draws inspiration to artists that have came before her such as Kehinde Wiley, Basquiat, and others.
This cozy throw pillows feature high-quality fabric and prints that will upgrade your space. Zippered cover care instructions: machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only, hang to dry. Do not bleach. Sewn pillow care instructions: spot clean only.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland